Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Stuff


So, a few things that have been happening lately.....I got a new puppy! That's my biggest news. She is a 6 month old black lab named Sierra and she is a handful! She seemed so good at first...ok she's still good and so sweet and cute and fun, but she's a puppy. Her favorite things to do are chew things up (mostly paper from the trash) bury her bones in random places and wander off. But she also loves to cuddle at night (she's a bed hog) and play fetch (she even brings the ball back sometimes) and rough house with my boyfriend, Landon. It's actually a lot of fun having her, and a lot of work too.

In other news, I am, at the moment, spending a week in Provo, Utah. I got here yesterday and have had so much fun already. It is great to be back where I spent 5 years of my life, visiting old friends and roommates, going to my favorite places. It's hot though. I just don't remember it being 80 degrees at the end of September. And it was in the 40's in AK, so a big change for me. It is so great to get a break from the cold and rain, though. I have plans to eat at all my favorite places, do tons of shopping, and just hang out with friends. We went miniature golfing tonight (we don't have that in AK) and it was a blast! A first for my friend Savannah Steele, hope she had fun!

No other updates on life right now, though I know I'm pretty much updating myself and no one else. Maybe someday I'll get into this blogging thing and people will actually read it! Hopes for future posts....me getting engaged (I'm kinda pushing my boyfriend for this, but we'll see how long it takes)! I'll for sure write about that when it happens, and it will be fantastic!

3 comments:

Arianne said...

I just tried to leave a comment but I don't think it worked......I just said that I promise to read your blog! And cute puppy, too! :)

RAL said...

Cute puppy Katie. I'm just waiting for that post where you get engaged! LOL :) Come on Landon get a ring on her finger already! ;) Glad to see you had fun in UT.

Jeff said...

That is a very precious puppy. I'm glad you're a member of the blogging world.