Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lots has happened!




Ok so it's been forever it seems like since I posted anything! I got married! February 7, 2009 actually happened, and everything went fantastically! It was a lot of stress and craziness and tears until that day. I kept letting other people talk me into changing what I pictured in my head for my wedding day. I had the bridesmaids outfits all picked out and changed my ideas. But my mother-in-law made the skirts and they turned out good. We couldn't find tops though! We went through so many and finally just bought cute white t-shirts at Walmart the day before! But it was fine! And Melissa Adamson came up for the wedding so I made her my maid of honor at the last minute. It was great having her here for a few days! The cake was beautiful, my dress fit perfectly after I had it altered, my hair turned out better than I thought it would, thanks to Maud Martorell, she's amazing! I had so many people help get it all together and it was great! The wedding day went so smoothly! We got everything pretty much set up the night before, and had people come help with the food that day, so I didn't even have to worry about it! Tons of people came, more than I expected and though we didn't run out of food, we did run out of plates and punch! It all worked out ok though and it was fun! Didn't quite get all the pictures I wanted but I didn't want to keep people waiting and the music didn't work out how I wanted it to, but we had music and a few people danced! It really went well and I was very happy! We spent the weekend at a hotel and then it was back to work, but it was nice. Someday I hope we get to take a real trip. Now life is settling down. I just work everyday while Landon works at home. I think he works too much, and its hard having him work at home because I know he's there and want him to be spending time with me, but he has to get cars finished! But we fixed up our tiny "house"and its so cute, but crowded. I'm hoping to expand it at least a little bit sometime soon. So, I think that's my life up to date! Summer is coming and I have to find a summer job (bummer) but I'm loving the sun and the warmer weather!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm glad everything is working out for you. Isn't married life great?

Another Whitemarsh Family Blog said...

Hey Katie- I was so excited to find your blog on Ari's. I am glad everything went well, there are always some mishaps with the big day. take care