Sunday, July 12, 2009

Life update

So nothing really exciting happens in my life, since I got married anyway. So I haven't kept up on my blog. Both Landon and I have just been working, mostly him though. He works all the time from his shop at home. There are so many cars and parts and stuff I feel like I live in a junkyard! But he says it will all be gone someday. There's just a lot to do! We've been progressivly working on our little makeshift "house" and have done about as much as we can do. We painted the outside and Landon even let me paint the door trim bright pink! I love it! And we are planning on adding a room sometime this summer, which will give us a small living room so we have a space to sit down! That will be exciting! Headstart doesn't run through the summer, so I got a summer job working at Lowe's as a cashier. It's not too bad, and I think I'll stay there after the summer is over and just work part time when I'm not working at Headstart. I think that's about it though. Oh, we got a little pool, its 12 feet across and 30 inches deep. And we have been having the most fantastic Alaska summer ever! It's been warm (hot sometimes) and sunny for weeks! The pool has been great fun with my sister and my nephew! And today I went to my 10 year high school reunion! I feel old! It wasn't that great, actually. Not many people came and it was mostly the "popular" crowd that all hung out together, but I did see a few old friends and that was fun. Now it's time to get back to work, the rest of the summer will probably just be work. We are taking a few days off for Landon's twin brothers wedding in August! That should be a good break and mini vacation! That's it for now!

2 comments:

Another Whitemarsh Family Blog said...

Katie- I have been waiting for an update! It's good to hear you are going so great. If you call work great I guess. :) It sounds like things are coming along, I think you should put a picture of the pink door frame on your blog, I want to see it! :)

Steve and Cyndi said...

Katie, I miss your updates! How are things going? How are you feeling? How is hubby and baby doing? I need pictures!! Hope you had a nice Christmas. I miss you!